Friday, June 5, 2009

Life in UCSI

Haha, my personal blog seems so dusty now. It wasn't updated until now. Again, it was all because of my laziness! Been slacking too much. I hate myself. I promised myself to blog as often as I can. But, I broke my own promise. Stupid!

Anyway, I'm very happy with my current college life. I get to meet up a lot of nice+great frenz there. Most of them are lamers. Haha! They can lame you everyday until you cannot help yourself from laughing to the death! They are just awesome. It is scary though, I don't wanna die so fast due to too much of laughings. =X

I decided to make my blog survive again is because of some people. They both complained to me why would I leave my blog never-updated at all. xD So, I realise it ain't right to let my blog dust and rot! Wakaka! Thx Pika and Xiong. LOL

Here are some shots taken in college. =P
Got lame one, got funny one.

See the special meaning of this picca? xD
We were all wearing in rainbow color shirts!
Taken with our lovely chemistry lecturer - Ms. AlicePhua!
I was the yellow anyway hehe.

Wao, all of us were in shirts with different colorz! With labcoat too! Cool!
One of the super amazing gangs in class.
From left:
Enoch XiongDaGe, Xian Xiang, Mani, Lesley,
Valary, Janice, Tiffany, Me, Jesse, Eva

Acting cute. =/
All copy my style.
Copy cat. =P

Same again. Different colors with labcoat! x)
Don't u think I somehow look tall in the photo? *_*

lol~ Actually I was damn tired posing like this.
Should not have stood in the 3rd place.
But I had to, for I was the yellow element. =/

Apparently they were trying to act in sexy way, but..... =/
Train a little bit more then only challenge again. xD

The girls. LOL

The girls (2). LOL

The Girls (3). Opz there was one guy there. LOL

Tiffany and Eva~

Jesse emo emo~ Well, her orange shirts so ngamki with the wall's color. =/

Two looking-delicious green apples beside the green wall. =P

Taken in McD. Haha!
Btw, was Tiff on the call? o.O

Haha, kena snap pula.
*Taken in Block B cafeteria*

Shin Yi! suipor cola mui who always bullies me. =P
She is nice anyway. Funny also. LOL
Aiyo, why has wenwen been missed out? >.<

Lesley and Ah Xiang. =)
Xian Xiang seemed to have been attracted by Lesley. o.O"

Jesse succesfully made a chemical which has d exact same color wif her shirt!
Pro wey!

Woot, titration for vitamin C thingy. xD
I don't sound pro naming the experiment here. ><

The photo which devastated my image in one-night time. HAHAHA!
Bad Eva! Evil! =/
I'm gonna revenge. Ngek..

Another senseless shot. =S

Haha, Xian Xiang looks "yeng" when he is being serious. =S

Valary "fat hao"!
Aiyer..

Eva, here's my revenge! Boooooooo

One of the very pro lamers that I knew. Haha!
And, he is damn freak out of LiangWenYin!
If he finds anyone who hates her, be careful.
He would bring his chainsaw to the class and, ya you won't wanna know it. =/
So, he is..... the lame one PikaChu YewHong. F3

Top Left: Shawn
Middle: Joseph
Bottom right: Pika
I only know these three guys. xD
The rest are from other courses I guess, I've never met them in class before.
Well, I swear to you Shawn definitely has chances
to become the president of "Lamers Club" as well other than Pika. =)
These two lamers can simply shorten my lifespan whenever I talk to them.
Gek sei me zzz

=.=ll
Told you, they are lame.

From left:
Christine, MayMay, Pika, Shawn, KaiZhen, Kelly
Another amazing gang in class too. ^^
Glad to know them also. hehe...

No comments: