Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Didn't feel like having a lab class in a lab class today! LOL

Today's biology lab practical wasn't like a lab practical at all, seriously. I mean it wasn't one which it was supposed to be. xD
Ms. Lai was just giving brief lecture on topics which we are going to do on for our lab reports.
Then, we all were just having fun taking photos here and there, all around the lab. Like kids. =/

Me trying to kiss the Mr.Bone, apparently I failed.
The Mr.Bone is too tall damn it! =/
Well, I should say I am too short. T.T

WenWen you look very funny and "yam"
when you are looking at Mr.Bone like that. =(
Mr.Bone would feel shy one, behave a bit. @.@"

Suipor Colamui went "hamsap" and
was showing her "zar bor long jau shao"! =/
Scary nyer. Mr.Bone I pity you.

Tiffany seemed to love Mr.Bone's hand so much.
You held it so hard, if you terpatah it, I "no eye see".

Kisiao fellow who stole the Mr.Bone's first kiss earlier than me. Sob.

Another two girls who seemed to love Mr.Bone's hands very much. =/

Me with the Mr.Bone. Dare not to hold it hard, I was adraid it will terpatah afterwards. =X

Me with the Mr.Bone again. >.<"
Was still afraid to touch it hard. Haha!

Whose mouth so big!!?

Why would I put this fellow's photo suddenly?
He skipped two lectures today and I was thinking he wouldn't even come to lab as well.
Then, when I was being punctual listening to Ms. Lai in lab,
all of a sudden I heard a voice mumbling behind me: Kevin~ Kevin~
I turned my heard with heart pumping at 1000-times-per-second speed.
So it was him calling me behind. LOL
sei Ah Xiang aka Mr. See!!
Lame~
But, being late is better than never what. xD
So, still felt glad he was present. =/

Just simply put up a latest photo of mine. Hehe.

I actually was not thinking of using "Mr.Bone" because I wanted to use a more scientific name for the bone model. So, I went to pika and asked him: "the 人骨模型 right, how do you call it in eng?" Then the stupid pika told me it is named "man bone morrxing". I trusted him at first, because I didn't really find anything wrong with that name. How stupid I was. Damn it. >.<" So as usual, when I got a new term, I will definitely go and look for its definiton in dictionary. I have been trying hard to look for that word "morrxing", in all of my dictionaries. And apparently I failed. The term doesn't exist at all. It is just similar in pronunciation in mandarin. I feel like killing pika. Go die ahh! lolx Should blame myself for being so idiotic. Haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

never trust what pika said lo..u r so naive that get bluff by him..hehe..ignore his word always..haha..pika gonna kill me ady..XD

Kevin Liang said...

en lor.. shud not have trusted him.. xD
sei pika.. wasted my 5 mins to look for dictionary.. =/

~M3e MaY~ said...

haha u really geng lo...pika words also can trusted de meh?u still so serious...haiz
another pity guy...

Kevin Liang said...

maymay, next time i will be more cautious.. =X