Monday, June 8, 2009

Hectic timetable~

I have had my University Chemistry 1 test this afternoon. Got stunned at the first page, seeing so many theoretical questions being asked, I was soooo upset. lolx
I thought lecturer would have come out those calculation-based questions only. xD
Well, just take it easy, since the theory-based parts ain't that hard, but I am definitely sure quite a lot of marks will lose off for I was too careless and I made quite a lot of stupid mistakes when calculating. =/

Aikz, timetable is getting packed and packed with assignment & report bombs thrown to us recently. Very "xinku" la. Haha! Here is the list of my pending works:
- Chemistry reports (lab 2 & lab 5)
- Biology reports (labs gonna be carried out 2ml)
- Chemistry assignment (blog)
- Biology assignment (gonna be discussed with group mates)
- Revision for quizzes this Fri (java & calculus)
- Revision for mid term examination next week (moral)
- Revision for quizzes in coming weeks, such as bio which is quite a heavy subject to read
- Book review assignment for moral studies
Not very sure whether there are more other than these.. xD
These are already killing me haha!
But, I'm a very optimistic fellow. =)
Take it easy lar! xD
Ciaozzzzz

No comments: