Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am a procrastinator~

My life has been so hectic lately. I have done at least three quizzes in two-week time. That was terrible, me not kidding. =P

For now, I get to slack at the moment, blogging here for a while, listening to my favourite songs, and feeling excited as I will be off to my friend's birthday party afterwards!

I look free huh? No way! It doesn't mean all of those hectic-crazy-suffering works have come to an end. We still have a book review assignment and a biology organ model to hand in by the end of this month. TT Next month, July is worse, there will be loads of quizzes and a mid-term examination bombarding us. =X

I knew many of you will definitely say I am being pessismistic and over-worried, but I have to. Being positve all the time can kill me, I mean ME. So basically I didn't mean those others who are being positive one are going to be "killed". Why would I say so? I have been too positive, and it all ended up being procrastinated and procrastinated until the end of days --- last-minute works. Haha. I knew this really sounds wrong, it shouldn't have been described positive, but lazy. =_= Ya, I was too lazy. TT Okay la. I admit it. It wasn't my fault ok? I believe most of the people, especially the students nowadays DO procrastinate. =( We keep delaying and delaying our works, and what's wrong with that? I don't like those who study and study and study as though they have nothing else to do in their life. =P

Nevertheless, I know I shouldn't be a procrastinator anymore. Won't do it no more. Just kidding~ It's hard to do. Haha. Lame~

Aikz, better stop crapping here.

No comments: