Monday, June 8, 2009

Fire!

FYI, my life span has definitely been shortened for at least a few years. Why? It was all because of an accident just now. I'm a fellow who never encountered a fire before. I mean not those little small fire which you play on candles, but a real conflagration! =/

Well, I try to recall back:

I was playing my wtf-mode dota happily. Suddenly, the UTAR students living upstairs my floor (I'm living at condo) shouted 'for zok ah! for zok ah!" and kept urging us to run away. I was thinking "OMFG? WTH? REALLY? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? DAMN!". I quickly ran into my room and took my laptop and school bag (Don't ask me why would I take my schoolbag, I have no idea also. =.=") and unlock the door outside in living room. And I was damn worried my house will get burned at that moment. First time encountering such a situation ok, I can be considered calm enough. =X After my parents and lil sis came out from room immediately, I went downstairs quickly to see what on earth is happening actually. I felt lame as the fire wasn't in my block, but the block in front of mine. LOL But then I was still afraid the fire will "blow" to my block afterwards because the weather was quite windy. xD I feel like I am so heartless here! Haha! Anyway, no one was injured or hurt because the fire was put out eventually. But the fire was very big and serious at first when I saw it! I could see the black smoke blowing in the house and off to balcony! Damn scary. Then, the pipo pipo came and checked the house. LOL Quite a special experience but I felt lucky for I am not living in that block. =/ But then, my heart beats freaking fast and almost jumps off my body at the moment. Don't laugh at me, if you were me, you would be as nervous as my mum, she went to turn off the lights and television and tighten the pipe water up as we usually do when we are going out. LOL~ But then my lil sis still keeps laughing at me because I brought along my schoolbag. Well, I don't feel wrong for bringing my schoolbag along. Don't you think so?? We could make good use of it ok!!? And my schoolbag costs expensive neh! =X

No comments: