Saturday, June 6, 2009

12 hours~

Yesterday ah xiong suddenly came to me and asked me whether I wanna join him and his fren for dota. So, I said yes. (This is for sure. == Priority is always given to my dota whenever even though I'm doing my homework. Die..) Then, we played for a few rounds. But really "behsong" in one of the rounds. Ya we were losing, but it won't stir up my anger simply due to losing. I was upset because the enemies were sooooooo "chuan" like cock. Brainless kids. Noob dao shyt. Go die lar! xD If they were pro then we would not have killed them in early game. We seemed to have prevailed over them in early game, but I was not sure why they could chase us up in late game. Mistakes I guess. =/ But other than that round we won it all for the rest. ^^ Very happy. Hehe.

I only went to bed at 4 am because ah xiong "behtahan" jor. He felt damn tired, so was I.
I have been sleeping for 12 hours after that. Haha.. Sleep gao gao. My plan was to wake up at 10 am. Haiz.. Should have set my alarm on. =/

2 comments:

大大的熊^^ said...

chao kevin.. dun blame those thing on my head Roar!!

Kevin Liang said...

who else shud i blame other than u? xD gimme faxie faxie maa.. wakaka!