Monday, August 3, 2009

Stress?

It's 8 am now. It is super rare that I can actually wake up at such an early time and blog here. These days I have not been sleeping well. Due to stress? Because exam is around the corner? I don't really think so. I am totally relaxing here. = = Why? Haha. I can't give myself an answer though. Oh ya, I am a procrastinator! Perhaps that could be the best reason.

Deng, it's been three days. And I have done nothing yet these three days. Sucks. I do not have ample time to relax here and slack around anymore! I must start to rush, start to strive in no time. Otherwise, I would get killed and devastated in the exam hall. On the examination day, you would most probably be seeing me opening the paper, staring at it for around 5 seconds, and starting to cry. Haha! Sounds bad, isn't it? zzz

If I were a superman, I would rather go and destroy the whole building of UCSI so that we won't be sitting for exam until they repair it up. xD
If I were a doraemon, I would use the time-control machine to stop the time flow so that I can have more time to study than anyone else does out there. xD

Ya, I knew it's childish! Oh well, I gotta get back to study now. Just stop crapping around. Haha. Otherwise people would think I have really gone crazy. - - CiaoZzz

2 comments:

ZENSIONG SEE said...

dun stress yourself...you are always the best...just keep in mind that you are the best....okay???
simply say only...dun take it serious lo...haha...however, let's add oil la...haha

Kevin Liang said...

eeeee... hahahaha.. ya la ya la... add oil together!!!