Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy birthday to my bro

Wow, someone's birthday has come!! Hehehehe...

Who is he??? Mr. See Zen Siong!! My buddy, happy birthday!!!!!!

See Zen Xiong aka Mr. See


Nah, these are the cakes for you~ cute hor? xD
They are not edible though.. =S
But we have already eaten the real one today, right? =P

Touched or not? Hehehehe..

I hereby wish all you all the best, and all your dreams will come true!!!!! +_+


p/s: more photos which were taken in the celebration would be uploaded in the coming post~

2 comments:

ZENSIONG SEE said...

wow...dun make me surprise again..
my tears coming out liao lo...
haha..
nice bro...hehe

Kevin Liang said...

haha.. i think the surprise wasn't geng lor.. coz i did a lot of mistakes 2day that made it obvious that we r gonna celebrate wif u.. T_T