Monday, August 24, 2009

Birthday celebration for aunty

Yesterday was my beloved aunt's birthday, most of us (all my cousins, the other uncles and aunties) showed up and celebrated with her. All of us really enjoyed the celebration.

Let me show you some piccaz taken on yesterday night. Though there is only a few of them. Most of the piccaz are in my cousin's camera. =X

Celebrating at home~ Cousin bought her a mango delight from secret recipe. The cake did not taste that delicious afterall. xD



So excited. xD


Cameras and phones kept flashing around. =D


Singing the birthday song.

After that, we went to Cowboy Restaurant to continue the celebration. It is a western food restaurant anyway. I and my cousins then came out with an idea to give her a more surprisingly surprise. =P

We gave a note to the waitress and asked her to pass it to the restaurant singer. On the note we wrote some messages and birthday wishes specially for our aunt. The restaurant singer then read out the messages to public, and sang her a birthday song, and at the moment we sang together as well. Felt so nice. ^^





Us while waiting for the food to be served. XD

Had a great time that night. =)
I ate a lot too. Damn it. ==


4 comments:

Adrian said...

OMG!!!
So enjoyable....
Oh no...So jealous...XDXD
I hope I'm thr with all of u...
=P

Kevin Liang said...

ya lor! why weren't u there?

Chevenska said...

kns...me too la..jealous liao.. doiii...
but i feel happy too... muacccchzz

Chevenska said...

kok hao go pa tou la.. diam diam saja...hiazzz