Friday, August 28, 2009

Disappointment

Semester results have been released yesterday, finally. It was not announced that the results were out, not even on the general announcement board of e-Advantage by UCSI. The news was somehow discovered and spread by somebody else. They were just somehow efficient. =P

Anyway, I already knew my results. To be frank, my results do not seem to be satisfactory to me, especially CALCULUS. This freaking fucking subject dramatically lowers my CGPA. Hell I totally hate this subject. Fortunately there won't be maths no more in the coming semesters. Thank god. =X I'm still fine with other subjects.

Nevertheless, Java really did not turn out to be what I have expected. I thought I could get an A+ for it. T.T I ain't being haughty anyway. No offence though.

I saw a quote yesterday which Xiong posted on FB. I found it meaningful and kinda motivating. It says that we should not have been upset with the unchangeable facts that have already become the past, but we should really work more assiduously for the changeable future!

In a nutshell, I've gotta work harder in next semester to pump up my CGPA. T.T That sounds hard. =(

No comments: