Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The end of semester

Final exam has finally come to an end, indicating that the first semester is over, too. xD
I feel kinda relaxed now. All of us have been rushing like there's no tomorrow in past few weeks. Now I can do whatever I wanted to but afraid to do during exam weeks, such as watching drama, playing online game and many more! My mum and sister kept opening drama during my revision, damn it.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is basically to summarize the semester. Upon my bro's request, I will express out my feeling toward all my friends in UCSI. = =
Well, let's start off with............ the guys gang 1st~

Mr.See!
A person who is helpful and often treats friendship important. I feel so proud to have such a bro like him. xD He loves to scold me when playing Dota though. I feel so noob! =.= Oh ya, Mr.See was also the first friend I got to know in UCSI. =)

Enoch Xiong da ge!
Another great brother who is undoubtedly intelligent, although I don't wanna admit it. =P He is also a "3H" guy! Why? Hilarious+Humorous+Horny! Blek~

Pika+Shawn!
Pika's full name is Choong Yew Hong~ Shawn's? Shi Kiat I think? xD
Well, they both are hilarious too! My lifespan will definitely shorten for 1 year everytime I chat with them on MSN. *counting... counting... how many times have I chatted with them already!? I have not much lifetime left! T.T* Anyway, they are nice and great. *ueek*

Jason!
Although I ain't that close to him yet, but I personally think that he is a very smart guy who will surely excel in his studies. =D

Joseph!
A super thin guy! I feel so jealous of his body size. T.T I would rather shorten my life for 10 years if I were granted such a thin body size. o.O"" Despite being not so close with him, I personally think he is also a nice guy. =D

Now, the girls gang! Apparently the number of male constitutes very little in class. @.@"

Jesse!
She was the first girl I got to know in UCSI. (I think..) In my opinion, she is a hot, cheerful and very easy-going girl. xD Jesse the Hot Chocolate~~

Tiffany aka dai bag por!
Wow, my lab group leader! Muahahaha! A fierce+cruel+heart-less+cold-blooded leader~~ Just kidding! Haha. Tiff is so kind and nice lar. She loves to laugh. She loves to joke. She can almost laugh at every little thing, so do I. =.=

Lesley!
Pretty oh~ Lesley don't be perasan later ya~ Haha! Another love-to-laugh girl. But the only difference is that her voice is much sharper in tone? @@"

Janice+Eva+Valery!
S.H.E ya? Haha! Well, three of them are cute and...shopaholic? Shopping with them are kind of killing me. O.O" Oh ya, they like to bully me also. wuwu~

Cola!
Haha! This cola? She loves to bully me lor, and she seems to enjoy it. Bian tai oh~ = = Another crazy shopaholic too.

WenWen!
A very quite and little cute girl. o.O

Kelly+Kaizhen!
Lazy specky girls~ @@"
Kelly's got a maggie-mee hairstyle~ Yum yum~ When sitting behind her in class, her hair tends to stimulate my hunger wtf. = =
Kaizhen looks quiet, but she is ge-po in fact. xD

Mani!
Wow, a girl from China! Haha. Feel great to have a friend from foreign country. =D Well, she is cute and funny man. I love to joke with her, because she can nearly laugh at my every little joke. =P

Cathryn!
Listerine? Just kidding. A very sweet and talkative girl! xD

Christine+Nicole!
Two little girls who look quite, but I think they are very ge-po and talkative also one~ Hehe!

Ally!
Tall and pretty!!! xD

Corliss!
Cheerful and sunny girl! =D

Joanne!
Another cheerful and sunny girl! =D

So far that's all I could describe. I know there are some more in class, but I ain't that close with them yet. I promise this won't happen in the next semester. =)

Anyway, it was really a happy and sweet semester. All of us have had sooo much fun together. xD Thx!

2 comments:

ZENSIONG SEE said...

i feel like those desciptiob are too little le...
I think maybe i will write a posts for the group...
If I got that mood to write la...haha

Kevin Liang said...

looking forward to it.. o.O