Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm back to this blog!

I didn't mean to abandon the blog for so long! But sometimes I really don't have the mood to write, or to type? Hahaha and most importantly, there was nothing much to share with, even if there was, it wasn't surely a good thing to be discussed of here. Hehehe

Well, as usual, another new semester has just begun, things are a little bit different now. I mean something. But, I am not going to explain it here anyway. Life still goes on. =) Gotta promise myself to work harder this semester. My results for last semester were a mess of shit! Way lower than expected. Truly felt let down gosh...

Anyway, I had a very fun trip during the sem-break! with my friends and one of them is from Kuantan, the place we headed to, so basically there was no need for us to worry about our accommodation and ways for exploration in there! :) It was my first time being there and I truly enjoyed the trip. I could totally get all troubles off me and relax, enjoy to the max, especially during the time spent by the seaside. The view was absolutely fascinating. I loved it. The kite, the bubbles, the monkeys, the foods, the friendly people, and my friends. :D

There were also some other places that were interesting, such as the Bukit Lembing. But it wasn't definitely my most favourite part because I didn't really enjoy climbing it! xD Worse than Broga Hills..... However, I got rid of all the regrets and fatigue as soon as I reached to the top! xD I got to witness the first ever beautiful sunrise in my life. So nice..... We also went to some other places after that, but I feel lazy to write up here. :) You can feel free to view the photo albums uploaded by my friend on FB through my page if you want to. ^^

I definitely hope there will be trips like this in the future. Memorable and enjoyable one. :P

No comments: