Monday, May 16, 2011

Fast & Furious 5!



Watched this fantabulous movie today with my friend! One word from me to describe this movie - fantastic. You have to watch it, seriously. Surely no regrets one I can guarantee you. :P There were a lot of breathtaking scenes in the movie. A few of them totally stunned me up! I could hardly breath watching those dangerous and life-risking actions! *salute to the actors*

Alright, I don't wanna be a spoiler here. Watch it, and experience it yourself. By the way, the tickets that we purchased today were quite expensive (13 bucks!), as compared to the price that my other friends had paid when they watched it the other day. They watched it at MV on wednesday though. So I think the movie ticket prices on every wednesday are discounted (with student card shown to usher) for student price?  Nevertheless, I was definitely more than willing to pay for it! This movie is absolutely worth paying even a little higher to watch. :)

2 comments:

大大的熊^^ said...

student price is for every weekday beside public holiday and b4 5pm i think . remember it. so next time no need yuan wang yuan wang spend so much :D nice movie though! :D

Kevin Liang said...

LOL! okay noted :(