Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thanks for the day!

Had a great outing with teri today. We visited the newly-opened jusco located in cheras mahkota in the afternoon just now. When we reached there, we realised there is nothing much to "play", it does not even have a cinema. LOL! Probably it's still new, after some time there would be a cinema or some other recreation center, I think.. @.@ Then we just got ourselves some drinks there and ciaoz straightaway! xD 


We went for a movie in the mines afterwards...planned to watch "alice in the wonderland", but it is no longer on show. Then we decided to watch "crazies", reluctantly. LOL! I knew she was damn scared to watch this, but unfortunately there were not much choices. >< Sorry! =) This movie kinda sucks, it wasn't really as good as I expected. =S It didn't really surprise me much as the storyline of it was very similar to those of many other movies out there. Haiz..


After the movie, we went to have our dinner in hoitong steamboat. I believe many of you should have known what place it is. xD Anyway, that was my first time being there. (ya! I know I'm outdated! =X) For the first time, I would rather die of starving than being SOOOO DAMNNN FULLLL!!! My stomach nearly bursts off! >.<
Nevertheless, everything was great. =) Being able to eat is a kind of treasure! =P 
Finally, we went home at 1 something because our stomach could no longer accept anymore foods (we were the last customers there LOL~).


Again, thanks for the day! xD


p/s: Thanks for the advices! I will try it. =PPPPP And very sorry for not being able to join you and your friends for the swimming session tomorrow! >.< due to some "unacceptable" reasons from my mum.. LOL! 




   

No comments: