Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sekinchan trip with buddies =P


At last, the exams that had been torturing me in past few weeks have come to an end! There goes my last semester of first year. =( This semester was sort of suffering. Perhaps the subjects are very tough, at least to me, especially metabolic biochem and microbiology. I really hate stduying metabolic pathways and bacteria!! >.< 
Anyway, I shall let bygones be bygones now, because it's time to face the new upcoming challenges in the new semester! =) 


After the last paper, I went to Sekinchan with berry, joseph, kz n charles. Thanks joseph and berry for being the driver and for the safe journey as well! xD But, it was suffering sitting in the car for two hours under the hot sun.. @.@ my ass sweat a lot man! (ewwww..) and assache also lor!! LOL


Anyway, I think many people wouldn't know where Sekinchan is. It is a small village or town, located in the state of Selangor, which is kinda far from here (cheras). According to my friend, Sekinchan is one of the rice producing areas in Malaysia. So, you can see plenty of paddy fields over there. Green and luxuriant one man! What a nice view... I've been yearning for this for a long time... =) 


I had loads of nice foods in Sekinchang as well, mostly were seafoods. =P I also had my shark meat for the first time over there. It didn't taste that bad lar..just I don't really like the soup served along with the shark (very sour! =S). The rest were alright, though my friends kept complaining that the foods are very spicy. Probably they are not used to spicy foods like me. =)  


Ok la, I am gonna let the photos talk the rest for me now. We took DAMN A LOT of photos that day. I never realised taking photos can be so tiring until that day! ._. Nevertheless, most of the photos taken eventually turn out to look good hehe. Thanks again to joseph! ..the Mr.Never-give-up-taking-the-best-shot.. ~.~


*In the car*
Me, kz & charles


*View around the fishing village*




The water looks kinda dirty and muddy right? The atmosphere there did not really smell good also. We were surrounded by the stinking smell as of rotten fish. =.=ll Berry almost pukes out everything she had just eaten you know! Hahaha! "uekk.. uekk...!!"..we could actually hear this from berry every 10 seconds. LOL!


*Our first lunch*
I don't remember what exactly this is. @.@ 
Probably...prawns or "har gou" (in cantonese)? lol
But it tastes very good! ^^

 Fish~ but I forgot its name as well. xD
This one is ok, but it got a lot of fish bones.. ><
The sauce was sorta tasteless, probably they 
asked the chef not to make it so spicy, otherwise
it could be a lot better. haha! 

 Oyster omelet, vege and free soup~
These three were not very strongly flavored or greasy.
The portion of the oyster omelet looks big, but 
we could actually finish it in blink of an eye. xD




After that, we moved on to some other places for photo taking session. LOL

*By the beach and the paddy field*
 Me~

 Joseph~
 Berry & kz~

Charles~ 

 Me & berry~

 Me~ 
Look! Behind me was the green and luxuriant 
paddy field! wohooo nice ler! =P

Berry & me~

 Berry & me again~ 

 Berry, kz & me~




 Fly!! and failed....... -.-

 I look like a "大" in the sky~ lol











After the tiring photo session, we went to a restaurant (different from the one we visited in the afternoon) to have dinner. 


*Our dinner*
 I love the soup used
to cook with the cockles. 
It's actually called 上汤啦啦 in chinese. xD
Sorry for my poor english. =(
The middle one is the shark meat soup. 

 I didn't really eat this very much as it was greasy. xD

 Spicy minced prawns~
 I love this very much, but they
complained it is too spicy. x(

 My favourite! xD
It is the fried cuttlefish ring~ 
It tastes best when dipped with the chili sauce! 


There are many more photos actually, but I'm too lazy to put all of them here, and it's kinda impossible also to upload even 70% of them here. =)
Finally, thanks again for the nice and enjoyable trip! ^^
Hope to hang out with you guys again! =P


No comments: