Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday's outing!



Yesterday was a tiring yet a fun day! xD

I went to school around 11 to photostat some copies of survey form that are to be filled up by people who sample our food products and differentiate between them (to be more specific, it's called panelist), for the sake of FQM assignment!

After we've done our survey, I went to singk with maymay, maxcy, kz, joseph and charles at Neway. Singing is one of the activities that I'm fond of the most, so I really enjoy it to the max everytime I get to singk with friends. =P And one thing that made me sooo excited was that I could finally listen to maxcy's singing. They said her voice is appealing to the ear, and yesterday I witnessed it! Actually I have watched her singing in a video before, but I never listened her live performance until yesterday~ xD Very professional arr! I damn wish I could sing like her~ T.T

After the singk session, we (except maxcy as she left earlier) went to have our dinner at a seafood restaurant which is near to AmBank. We ordered a fish cooked with bean sauce (it may be other sauce else as I don't really know what sauce they used), a vege, and a butter chicken. The foods served were nice! And kinda affordable. =) We shall go there to eat again next time! xD


Then, I was rushing back to meet my other friends at Jucso to watch a movie - How To Train Your Dragon. I strongly recommend you guys to watch this movie. It is a very interesting movie. =) I totally love the "black fury dragon", damnnnn cute wey! xD But, I ain't gonna ride on it, if it suddenly goes naughty, I might faint off its back right away~ >.<

Then, we went for mamak~ I ate quite alot yesterday, damn it.. T.T

p/s: *In the car* fucktard 1 says: Eh, I ain't rushing ok... fucktard 2 says: Yea, I knew you ain't, but I am..! fucktard 3: ...WTF
Thx you fucktard for giving me such a FAST ride.. SWT.. =.= Drive safe!!!!

No comments: