Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New semester has already begun!

This new semester would be the semester which I hate the most. Reason? Well, perhaps this semester comes with a deadly subject - Metabolic Biochemistry. I ain't trying to frighten anyone or being sarcastic here, but I have to emphasize this subject is the one that I don't really love to study. So much things to memorize! Well, I will have to cope with it though, as I won't wanna re-study this hell-fucking-hard subject in the next semester. xD

On top of that, I will have to finish off five subjects this semester. Ya, I had taken five subjects too during first semester, but the subjects were merely easier as compared to the ones of this semester. Haha.

Another thing which kinda frustrates me is that I have to wake up early everyday except for Friday providing that my lab practical does not fall on that day. >.<
After having holidays for such a long period, waking up early could be a little hard for me afterwards. Hell ya! I should have practiced to wake up in the morning a few days before the semester starts. =(
I've been feeling super dizzy in the classes these two days. And it got me really sleepy for the entire day as soon as I get home. Haiz. It would be gonna take me some time to getting used to it. =S

Despite the study life iss sorta tiring and boring, I felt glad because I get to meet up all my coursemates and friends again whom I have not seen for months ever since November last year. Welcome back to UCSI ya! hahahaha

By the way, I went to play L4D with my friends today. It was my first time playing L4D. Three words for it - Oh My God! It was damn exciting and I kept feeling nervous during the game play. Basically I am still a beginner, so it is reasonable that I got nervous easily when I lost my way in the maps or being attacked by zombies. =.= Anyway, I did have fun. =D

That's all for this post. I am getting sleepy and sleepy now. =___=
Just came back from school. Gonna take bath. See ya!

No comments: