Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas and Birthday Party

In a blink of an eye, the end of the year has come, marking the arrival of Christmas!
We celebrated Christmas and birthday of mine and my cousin on 25th. =)
I was born on Christmas day whereas my cousin was born one day earlier than me, which was 24th. xD Therefore, we used to celebrate our birthday together. To save the cake cost! Just kidding. LoL Anyway, some photos were taken in the restaurant. I had loads of food there. I surely gained weight a lot man. T.T

Reading through the menu (My favourite =O)

Mei & Eve (My cousin who I mentioned)

Stupid didi & Mei & Eve

Me (Stupid look T.T)

My cute uncle & cute auntie

Adrian & Me & Eve

Adrian & Me

My cute auntie and Me

Taking photo together~

Happy birthday! ~.~

o.O"

My cute uncle & cute auntie

Merry Christmas! ^^

Birthday cake =P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
January is coming soon. I have to get back to school life very soon. However, I'm still in holiday mood! Help me please! T.T
I am scared seeing the notes, the lecturers' face, the lab manuals, the assignments and so on. =X
I hope the time could elapse slower, so that I could enjoy more of my holidays ya! hahaha

No comments: