Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random Post..


Have been to midvalley with friends (KeeYin, XinTian, Charles) today for "Alvin and the Chipmunks 2"! Basically the movie did not let me down for it has everything a comedy is supposed to have. =) There were not much people in the cinema though. So, we laughed quite a lot and loud in the cinema. XD I am soooooo in love with the Theodore! So chubby and cute! =DDDD Also went to KimGary for some drinks before the movie started, lol. Shouldn't have eaten in block D as well as I feel that the foods in KimGary seem more attractive to me. @.@

After the movie, I followed them to their house. I actually intended to wait for my mum to get me around 7 at their house. However, my mum suddenly called me up and told me she can only come at 8 plus. Then, they asked me if I wanna have dinner with them. *shy* XD So...so..so I said yes! Hahaha. Learned quite a lot when watching them cooking. =P FYI, I ain't that good in cooking. zzz When I got home, I told my mum to let me try to cook. And, she said ok! Wow! I shall cook the same thing which Charles cooked today because as yet I only manage to cook that one, I guess. Can't wait for that day to come! X) Hopefully I won't spoil my mum's beloved kitchen. Haha!



Cooked by Charles


Cooked by XinTian

Honey drinks prepared by Keeyin (lol)


Cooked by XinTian

lol

Aww I forgot to take the shot of the food cooked by KeeYin. =.=
Was distracted by the smell of food~ The taucu smells too good already. Don't blame~ XD

= Some random shots =

Tiffany spotted! LOL





Have a nice day!

p/s: Really appreciate for the nice foods~ =) Hopefully I still have chances to enjoy the masterpieces of you guys!


No comments: