Friday, March 21, 2008

** Crapz **

Ahh I'm still struggling whether I should post my things in English language or in chinese.. Nvm, jz make it turn-by-turn.. xD Or depends on my mood.. LOL

Haha.. Anyway, I jz wanna share with u all about my life for today.. Not really special.. I have had the practical assessment for webpage design.. Before having the assessment, I was feeling sooo nervous.. I have been suffering for the whole morning to figure out wuds the stuff that tutor might be questioning afterwards.. Howeva, when I saw the instructions given by him, I felt a little bit shocked.. The test was easier than I expected.. Haha.. And, I got full marks for it.. I ain't showing off or being haughty here.. Believe me..! Nevertheless, I started worrying about the 2nd assessment after that.. Swt la..! Take it easy pls.. >.<

One of my friends complained that she could not get full marks in the assessment.. Haha.. Jz a careless mistake la.. Eventually the tutor deducted her marks.. But it can be considered very high to many others ade.. Wakaka.. Dun be greedy oh.. ^^ Haha.. It is better if i dun talk too much, or else she'd whack me off.. xD

2 comments:

Luc said...

well, even if you wrote it in mandarin, i can still read it a bit ;D hah?! what course did you take? multimedia? wah~ i thought you're gonna take medic... what was the assesment? wao, so nice you got full marks... all the best ^o^

Kevin Liang said...

yo luc.. ^o^
actually webpage design is included in my syllabus.. even though im taking foundation in science, i still need to learn it..