Thursday, December 29, 2011

Birthday Dinner 2011

Wow! I finally get to celebrate my birthday with my lovely college friends this year due to the reason most of them couldn't make it on December in the past few years since they go back to home town on holidays. This has been one of my most memorable and unforgettable birthday in my life. Sincerely I appreciate it very much..the awesome dinner party, all my beloved friends who attended, the delicious ice cream cake, the great present, all the birthday wishes and photos, and a very big thank you to the person who had organized this party for me! You know who you are. ;)

Loads of photos taken that night. I only chose the better ones which include myself inside though, hahaha! (You know la I'm sorta the 自恋 type of person.) :P But I think everyone is at least included in the photos here. Some photos were still not uploaded yet by another few camera owners when I'm writing this post, so don't feel bad if you don't see your pretty faces in some particular photos here. xD And sorry sorry sorry to those whom I didn't take photo personally with, as I was too excited that night and eventually I forgot to approach you for photo. T.T Don't worry, you will definitely be in the group photos here! ;) Now I shall let the pictures do the talking!  



 ;D

 Bear and Me~
(walao eh I look fcking lengzai lo! haha)

Meimei and Me~ 
(thanks for coming my besttt jimui hehe! muackz~)

Hor Sin Gu / See Yee and Me~ 
(at last you didn't break your promise haha! sincerely, thank you for attending ya my buddy. muackz~) 

 Cheryl and Me~
(thank you leng lui for choosing the present for me! love it very much heheee. <3)

 Sook Wai and Me~
(太王太后 you looked great that night and 小王子 enjoyed the night very much too! ^^)

 Doris and Me~
(hey my little girl friend thanks for the party wow! <3 xD)

 Cammie and Me~
(thanks for coming cammie! stay pretty~~! xDDD)

 Kaizhen and Me~
(this is acting cool, not acting cute! xoxo xP)

 Wai Tuck, Valery and Me~
(thanks for coming ehh the lovely 金童玉女! =P)

 Group photo~
From left to right: Janice, Me, Eva, Kaizhen

Group photo~ 
From left to right - top: Meimei, Charles, See Yee
From left to right - bottom: Joseph, Me, Keeyin

 Group photo~ 
From left to right: Enoch, Me, Doris, Zack, Charles


Group photo~
From left to right: Jun Yuan, Keeyin, Me, Kaizhen 

 Group photo~ 

Group photo~ (so many lenglui O.O) 
From left to right: Zi Qi, Janice, Kaizhen, Ally, Cammie, Valerie 

Group photo~ 

Group photo~ (四大才子 of the Food Science! =P) 

Group photo~ (again so many lenglui O.O)

 Wow...~ 



 Making wishes... =)





 Thanks for the cake, it was delicious!

 Also I love the present very much! hehehe =P



 ^o^



So touched~ xD 



Lastly, my personal adorable picture! xD

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL MY BELOVED FRIENDS... BFF! <3

No comments: