Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's been so LONG ever since I wrote a normal post here. 
Ya as usual, life still goes on, still with loads of ups and downs of course. 
Not trying to compliment or boast, I do feel that I've grown up a little ever since don't-know-when. 
Perhaps, after the periods of so-called "downs" in my life some time ago. 
I could have been taking things too serious though, sometimes. 
To live your life simple, you have to see things simple as well. 
Sounds easy, huh? Yet it is so tough when it comes to action.
I have tried not to complicate my life, my thoughts. 
However, human being sometimes just has to dig a hole and jump into it himself, for fun huh?
As though overcoming hardship really makes him stronger over time.
Well, it's indeed true though.
But bear in mind, people are not always that fortunate and capable of dealing with every trouble in their life. 
There are times when people can be beaten down and get devastated so easily.
Blaa, I just wanna conclude that after all I'm still living my life on my own, without the shades of anyone else. I don't live for others, but myself, hell ya!
Nuff said, kthxbye. :)
     

3 comments:

Evelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evelyn said...

great one, i love your post

Kevin Liang said...

thankiuuu berriee :P

i hope you are living a happy life too. ;)