Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cakes cakes cakes~

Wooooot! What a refreshing Sunday! I think it's because of the rain in the morning just now, so it feels sooo cold and pleasant now! I really enjoy this kind of weather (some people don't, however.. probably they think they are sunny people!? ROFLMAO)


As title, I think you should be able to guess I'm gonna talk about cakes in this post, mostly. xD
Well, a few days ago I actually made a yogurt cream cheese cake... LISTEN CAREFULLY, IS I MADE, OKAY? Don't get surprised ya.....hoho! =)
I hereby wanna say a big thank you to my friend - pika who happened to "inspire" me to attempt to make this cake. xD The process of making the cake was not that tough (the recipe itself was kinda easy, everything just seemed easy and alright to a newbie like me), although I had to readjust the proportion of some ingredients because I did not have enough cream cheese as stated on the recipe and my mum bought mango yogurt milk instead of mango juice! LMAO Therefore, you can actually see there is a cloudy layer on top of the cake. The top layer was supposed to be transparent one, because I used yogurt milk instead of mango juice, thus it appeared to be like that~ ._. 


Anyway, a picture is worth a thousand words~ Now, I shall let the pictures talk the rest =P 



My family almost finish it! *happy*

 Another cup that was given to my mum's friend. 
Her whole family, especially her kids praised it was nice! OMG!! T.T

Hahaha, that's all for my yogurt cream cheese cake~ I will definitely make another one when I have time. =) More cheese! More mangoes! Hehehe..

I also went to Secret Recipe last thursday to celebrate the birthday of Joanne and Beelay. Wow! They ordered 10 pieces of cake and on top of each cake was actually lettered with an alphabet as to complete the names of the two birthday girls - "J O A N N E" & "B L A Y"! Damn nice wey the cakes! xD After the foreplay thing (such as singing a birthday song and wishing stuff lurr xDD), we distributed the cakes! How? By lucky draw lur! Hahaha! I didn't mean to say this, but I really didn't wish to draw out white chocolate cake at the moment~ xP And, fortunately I didn't pick it up! =) I drew my favourite cake - Chocolate Banana cake! Phew~ 

Wohooo the S.R cakes! *winks*

With lit candles~
(let's sing! happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~)

 Christine & Jason

 Munnie - the busy photographer & video recorder that day! =P

 Keeyin & Jun Yuan

 What's Munnie eating? o.O


Arghhh, I've been eating a lot lately..............especially cakes!!!! WTF
It's time reduce my diet intake, REDUCE!!!! Oh no, I can't even convince myself to do it..... =(
But, life still goes on, right!? The most important thing is to enjoy my life first~~~ Ciaoz 


No comments: