Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pools with friends!

When I was surfing net as usual yesterday night, fucktard 2 suddenly called up and asked me out for pools. Arghhh, arigatooo for saving me outta the freaking boredom! Around 10 something, fucktard 1 and 2 came and picked me up, and then we went to pick up xiong.

It's been a year ever since I played the pools I think. Anyway, I really enjoyed and had lots of funs! xD
I never knew I could be so pro! hohoho! (just joking...) It was all because of my luck only lar~ =P

We also went for supper at mcD. Omg~~ ._.
I ate a double mc-chicken burger! T.T I was sooooo wrong! but it was jz soooo tempting, can't blame me! >.<

p/s: Hope to pools with you guys again next time! =P Guys, I shall prevail over your performance after a few more rounds! ngek ngek ngek    

No comments: