Thursday, February 11, 2010

捞生 in Sakae Sushi & 七十二家租客

Yesterday I went to loushang (in mandarin we say it "捞生") with my friends - Pika, Shawn, Joseph, Joanne, Munnie and BeeLay at Sakae Sushi. That was my 2nd time loushang-ing with friends other than family. =D

Anyway, the loushang there was amazingly delicious! It was the best loushang I've ever eaten in my life! I ain't bragging or promoting here~ XD Honestly, the loushang was a little bit different from the other loushang served in those oriental restaurants (I mean most of those 酒楼). The ingredients of it were kinda different, I guess. =D They added in more crunchy thingies which I love so much as compared to those I'd eaten before.

Grabbed some photos from Pika's blog as I'm too lazy to transfer photos from my mobile phone to computer. =)

See~ This is the loushang~ Nice ler!!! *drools*




One thing to compliment is that the method of ordering food in Sakae Sushi is so sophisticated. =O In one of the photos above, you can actually see that there is a mouse on table and we have to use it and click on the menu as shown on the computer screen right beside our table. One click away then the order is automatically sent to the kitchen. LOL It sounds like as though I'm sooo being outdated and ignorant now kns. >.<

After we finished our lunch, we decided to skip ahpek's class (ahpek we're soo sorry! XD new year mah~ bluek!) and went for the movie 七十二家租客!!! You should never miss this movie I warn you HAHAHAHA!! I have never been watching such a funny and hilarious comedy for a long time. I laughed as if there's nobody in the cinema! LOL! Go and watch it, you will never regret. XD


Lastly, I hereby with everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

我在此恭祝大家新年快乐,万事如意,事事顺利,龙马精神,笑口常开,学业进步,马到功成!!! Huat Arhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: