Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random (Outings)

As pika said, the peak of the semester has come. We will be having loads of works at this time. Even during the celebration of CNY, we have to study for the mid-terms coming and complete some assignments which are due right after the CNY. zzz~ The worst CNY ever. =(
When eating with family and relatives on the eve of CNY, I think of exams. When visiting other people's house to "bai nian", I think of exams. When having a trip in Genting later on, I will also think of exams. KNS!

Anyway, I've been spending quite a lot of time and mesos for outings recently.XD Last week, I went to TimeSquare and Sg Wang with pika, xiong, ah see, and keeyin for shopping. Pika and I planned to buy some new clothes for CNY. Ah see was the driver on that day! Cool..using GPS somemore, high tech betul! X)
We also had our lunch at BBQ plaza which is a restaurant recommended by many of people~ Well, let the pictures say everything~

Using GPS to trace the location of TimeSquare~ O.o

Dunkin~

Me n Pika~

Pika n Dunkin~

Outside view of TS~ XD (it sounds like as if i'm from kampung wey.. ==)

At BBQ plaza:

Dunkin n Xiong~

Spreading the pork oil around the plate~ =)

Wah! Yummy! :P

I love veges! =D


Dunkin, were you smelling ur pork? =O

@.@

KNS I memang hate rain! Whole body got wet larh!

A few days later, I went to cheongk with pika and kelly. I like it because there were not much people grabbing the mic usually and thereby, each of us could sing most of the time! Damn syok...! XD
I love to cheongk...Cheongk FTW!!!!





Bakchilization! =(

Bakchilization also! =S

De-bakchilization! =P

Waiting for my mum~ @.@


LOL Pika ter-duduk Kelly's donuts! X(

Kelly felt sad coz her donuts might have been destroyed by Pika~ =O

=.=

Smile! :D

Other than that, I went to TimeSquare and Sg Wang today once again with pika, kelly, kaizhen, junyuan and keeyin to shop for CNY clothes~ It was a super tiring shopping session (kaki sakit larhhhhh) but yet I had fun too! :P Have not been shopping crazily like this for a long time~ =D
Anyway, we ate in BBQ plaza again today.... =_= It was nice though.... =P
Lastly, and hopefully, the new clothes I bought look nice to my mum and sis~ =)

No comments: