Thursday, July 16, 2009

Random post...

I have not been posting for a few weeks. Kinda busy recently. Been bombarded with loads of quizzes and mid-terms. That was just challenging, torturing and devastating... Aikz~ It's not the end yet, there are still presentations and assignments coming up. Next week I'm gonna have two presentations to do with. OMG~ So stress~ Darn..

Below are some piccas taken recently. I wanted to post them up but due to limited free time I could have, I decided to post them later until now. Haha.

delicious ice-cream & 2 "delicious" sor lou~ (PIKA & XIONG)

A few weeks ago there was a promotion (i guess) for this brand of ice cream
and they were giving out the ice cream for free.
But, only one type of ice-cream was given. >.< It's very delicious though. I shouldn't have eaten before the ice-cream. Otherwise I could have eaten more than this! (I ate two cups only~ Not the pyramid ya~ .__.)

they look giant, ain't they? o.O

Curry chicken rice sold around taman Connaught.
(Not really recommending it, just posting it for fun~ =P)

The heart model done by my group members
for the biology assignment.
Honestly, it looks super great to me.
Well done! xD













Latest picca of mine~

Alright~! That's all for my recent stuff around me. Haha. Gotta be busy soon. Sad case.....




Signing out at 5:27 pm.........................

No comments: