Thursday, July 2, 2009

Transformer 2~!!

I went to leisure mall with my friends (xiong, xiang, colamui, wenwen) on Tuesday to watch transformer 2. I have been damn tempted to it even before it was out. =)

Anyway, it was a little disappointing to me. The storyline was so-so, but the fights between autobots and decepticons were damn damn damn tremendously amazing, fantastic~! Breathtaking sceneries kept appearing on the screen and my eyes could not rest at all watching them. xD

The Autobots~!

The Decepticons~!

The ending was quite nice lar, nobody was dead, at least. Haha! I hate watching people to die at the end of the show, especially the main characters. But definitely many "ker le fei" died in the wars lor. xD But I won't care that anyway~ =P As long as my main characters didn't die, that's enough. Hehe!

No comments: