Sunday, June 6, 2010

Onion...

Came across one of my friend's post in her blog, and I found it interesting of what she wrote.
I have a very similar thinking as hers.. xD
I wish to be an onion, or be like an onion...
Imagine, your heart, being in the middle of it, is being protected by so many layers.
And, one needs to really get through all those layers just to reach your heart...my fragile heart... (duh!)
Why would I wanna become an onion?? xD
The reason is that anyone who wants to slice me, I'll make them cry! xP
But, if you know how to treat an onion right, you will get your onion incredibly soft and sweet...delicious!!

Alright, the end of my random post of being an onion. LOL






 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post huh.. :)

Kevin Liang said...

thx christine! credits to my fren also la.. xD