Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh yeah, final exam has finally come to an end.. All things which burdened me most of the time before are finally gone.. I totally feel relaxed now.. When I even accidentally recall those moments during exam week, I will just be like.. hmm.. thinking that was so incredible! I couldn't imagine how I was able to strive for and cope with the exam.. However that was just what I gotta pay for being lazy.. xD If I were working hard before the exam, I wouldn't fall into such an "extreme" situation which had led me to a life of hell during exam weeks.. haha..

Well, now the exam was just over.. I can do whatever now.. I will do all things which I could not do during the exam.. Just like? Dota! Sleeping! MSN-ing and many more! I was just suffering from loads of burdens as though I gotta stay in hell for punishments.. Well, now I wouldn't wanna think of the results of final exam that I would get afterwards.. That ain't making me feel well.. LoLx I should think of the things that I can do now in order to make me totally enjoy my three-month holiday! xD

Hmm, I ain't sure what I wanna do during holidays yet.. Perhaps I will be looking for a job out there.. Any job that probably suits me will do.. = = Hope so..

No comments: